- The most feature-rich DeFi platform for Bitcoin
- A non-custodial and permission-less smart contract-based system for bitcoin lending, borrowing, and margin trading
- The Sovryn DAO is built on RSK, a Bitcoin sidechain, that provides Bitcoin ecosystem with EVM superpowers
Sovryn is built on RSK, a Bitcoin sidechain secured by the Bitcoin network. The native token of RSK is RBTC, an exact 1:1 BTC peg. When you transfer bitcoin into RSK, your bitcoin is locked and the equivalent amount is released as RBTC on RSK. Using RBTC, you can lend, borrow, and trade on Sovryn. In addition, all fees are paid in RBTC, so you don't need a separate asset just for transaction fees.
- FastBTC Relay
- A simple and quick method to bi-directionally exchange between Bitcoin and RBTC
- Spot-Exchange with Limit orders
- A low-cost, low-slippage, instant trading between tokens allowed by Sovryn AMM
- Margin Trading - Up to 5X long/short trades
- A bridge between RSK (BTC), Ethereum, and BSC network
- Portfolio management
- Lending Pools/Yield Farming
- Earn interest by lending tokens to margin traders and borrowers
- Borrow tokens from the lending pool (All lending is over-collateralized)
- Bitcoin-backed stablecoin
- A USD-pegged token backed by overcollateralized bitcoin
- SOV staking for fee sharing, voting power, platform rewards, and airdrops
- Sovryn-specific Incentive-aligned protocol governance where Sovryn Improvement Protocols (SIPs) are openly discussed on Sovryn’s social channels, then moved to the official Bitocracy forum, then moved to the Sovryn dApp governance reconciliation. Each staker has voting rights to participate in decisions that determine the course of platform development.
- Origins Launchpad
Get started with Sovryn!