||Chief Information Security Officer
|Purpose and objective of the role
||To establish and maintain a security management system to ensure that information assets are all adequately protected.
- Real-time analysis of immediate threats, and triage when something goes wrong and follow-up on those vulnerability reports.
- Running bug bounty programs.
- Keeping abreast of developing security threats, and helping the team understand potential security problems that might arise from acquisitions or other big business moves.
- Planning, buying, and rolling out security hardware and software, and making sure IT and network infrastructure is designed with best security practices in mind.
- Ensuring that only authorized people have access to restricted data and systems.
- Keeping ahead of security needs by implementing programs or projects that mitigate risks—regular system patches, for instance.
- Determining what went wrong in a breach, dealing with those responsible if they're internal, and planning to avoid repeats of the same crisis.
|Skills and Qualifications
- Ethical Hacking
- Awareness of cutting edge security technologies, patterns and best practices.
- Good leadership and analytical skills, proactive and autonomous, to plan ahead and the ability to respond to events as they happen.
- Pragmatic mindset, ability to handle difficult problems with partial data and under high pressure.
- Advanced security accreditation as CISSP, CISA, OSCP, CASP, CCS would be a plus
- The innate ability to detect vulnerabilities is a must.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in IT security at a global scale.
- Good understanding and experience with Whitehat, Immunifi and pentests.
- Working experience with IDS & Firewalls.
- Astute Analysis
- Identifying patterns and trends
- Planning and Organizing
- Lateral and Independent thinking
- Ownership and Responsibility
- Collaborative working
- Innovative thinking