|| Leadership Circle
|Purpose and objective of the role
||The Product Manager will work with the product team to manage the product line at Sovryn, including Trading, Borrowing, and Lending products.
- Gain a deep understanding of the products and the problems each product is designed to solve.
- Work with stakeholders to maintain and prioritize the product backlog and develop a roadmap that leads to product success.
- Perform market research, data analysis, and customer surveys and interviews to inform roadmap decisions.
- Produce detailed product specifications in collaboration with stakeholders to keep the product team aligned on what is being built.
- Be involved in decision-making regarding pricing and incentives.
- Keep the Adoption Circle informed of roadmap updates and release schedules to coordinate promotional efforts.
- Manage Acceptance Criteria reviews of completed work in sprints and act as as product champion in scrum ceremonies in a product led development model.
|Skills and Qualifications
- Good writing/communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Empathy for a diverse userbase.
- Eye for good design.
- Able to take calculated risks and tradeoffs.
- Team player - know when to lean on others for help and give credit where it is due.
- Be comfortable in technical discussions and representing the user’s problem to the engineering team and other stakeholders in the business.
- Proven experience in writing product requirement documents and technical specifications.
- Have experience driving business growth through excellent product management.
- Manage, lead, teach, and learn from others and work collaboratively.
- Be comfortable in applying a build-measure-learn style approach to feedback.
- Have experience managing multiple stakeholders across different areas of the business at all levels.
- Be an expert in handling competing demands, tight deadlines, and product-related targets and still delivering with a cool head.
- Have an ability to carefully break down problems into smaller pieces.
- Experience with bitcoin and/or decentralized finance (DeFi) products.
- Experience with traditional retail finance products, especially trading, lending, or borrowing products.
- A passion for freedom and decentralized technologies.
- Understanding of DeFi markets and trends.
- Experience bringing products to market, from inception through to initial product launch and beyond.
- Preferably at least 5+ years product management experience.