||Smart Contract Auditor
|Purpose and objective of the role
||To review security of the various smart contracts and protocols within the DeFi ecosystem as well as provide insights in establishing best practices for security culture within the industry. This role will contribute to how security is defined when building decentralized software.
- Oversee smart contracts and security measures.
- Audit smart contracts with the highest standard of security in the industry.
- Mentor and educate engineers internally about the best security practices.
- You are security minded and aware of all potential vulnerabilities as well as how to circumvent them.
|Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise with Solidity and blockchain.
- Familiarity with hardhat and/or other testing frameworks.
- Mathematical understanding.
- 5 years of working experience in software engineering.
- Experience developing and building on DeFi protocols and smart contracts.
- Experience assessing smart contract security risks.
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
- 3 years of working experience in a related cybersecurity role.
- Experience with developing security plans, processes and controls.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Operates calmly and professionally under pressure.
- Lateral and Independent thinking
- Ownership and Responsibility
- Collaborative working
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Identifying patterns and trends