|Purpose and objective of the role
||To create user-friendly Interfaces that enables users to understand and deliver an outstanding user experience by providing an exceptional and intuitive Web/Application design
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, mockups.
- and original graphic designs (eg. images, sketches, and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (eg. responsiveness).
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Develop technical requirements whilst always striving to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Collaborating effectively with the product, adoption and development teams.
|Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- User research
- Wireframing and prototyping
- UX writing
- Visual communication
- Interaction design
- Strong analytical skills
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer with DeFi (all candidates are required to submit a strong portfolio of related work).
- You are proficient in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are open minded and a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Ability to work remotely in an Agile environment with a diverse global team.
- Lateral and Independent thinking
- Ownership and Responsibility
- Collaborative working
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving